- Improved performance of 3D audio. Positional audio is much more responsive when turning quickly.
- Players can now select from 3 maps during end-of-match voting in War Games.
- Added convars controlling end of match voting setup to simplify management of War Games community servers.
- Server HTTP log delivery will now have correct timestamps on log lines which occured before the remote listener was registered.
- Smoothed out game server hitching when a new player connects and downloads initial game state.
- Fixed occasional crash affecting official game servers.
- Fixed the extra 3 second delay in GOTV+ broadcast in some cases.
- SSE4 optimizations in network string tables to reduce server hitches on connection of new player.
- Console output of the game server can now be timestamped using “con_timestamp” convar.
- Updated trust algorithm based on data and feedback.
To help us further improve the Trust Factor, send us an email at [email protected] with the subject “Trust Factor Feedback” and include a description of your experience and your Steam ID.